It is really exciting to be a part of The Clipperton Project (TCP) Faroe Islands journey. Over the coming weeks, we will be travelling to various locations in the Faroes, with the most exciting part of the journey being by sea. Our group is a combination of artists, makers and writers coming from all over the place – the USA, Mexico, Scotland, Sweden and Australia.
So far I have written a few posts related to the project:
- Tórshavn, Faroe Islands
- Scandinavian adventures have begun!
- Kirkjubøur, Faroe Islands
- Mykines, Faroe Islands
- Chain dance and fairy tales
- Tangible and intangible knowledge
- Traces in the landscape
- More traces in the landscape
- Making the mark: site, place and identity
- Reflecting on the Faroes
This journey will form part of the larger project focused on place, genealogy and identity – Waters of the Past.
Here is a map which will track the journey