Well, very happy to say I have presented my work today and I think it went really well, thanks to the great tour guide Edward Bennett and the participants, who took the time to get out into a wet Auckland afternoon to discover some of the lost moments of K Road.
Here are some images from the Tour of K Road.
About bytetimeTracey M Benson is a lover of travel, having a diverse background as an artist, writer and researcher. Working with online environments since 1994, Tracey's experience includes providing digital media, web and social media solutions to government, non-profit, private industry and tertiary sectors. Her focus is on sustainability behaviour change and the use of communications and emerging technologies to empower community and build culture.
Latest Posts By bytetime
- 09.07.18“Earth to Sky” on display at the Institute of Applied Ecology @IAEUC
- 08.29.18The reluctant scientist: learning pathways and bias
- 08.11.18Museum of the personal: object relationships, memory and desire
- 08.10.18The reluctant scientist
- 07.27.18Summary of presentation and AR workshop | Made of Walking